The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
We point out that data transmission over the Internet (eg communication by e-mail) security gaps. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is
Telefon +49 76 61 / 98 55 0
Telefax +49 76 61 / 98 55 900
The data protection officer of FSM AG is Mr. Christoph Rank. You can reach him at:
Or via post at
Data protection supervisor
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
(5) This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you:
Right to information,
Right to correction or deletion,
Right to restriction of processing,
Right to object to processing,
Right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
(1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status/HTTP status code
Amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the entity that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
(4) Our website uses the consent technology of Cookiebot to obtain your consent to the storage of certain cookies on your terminal device or to the use of certain technologies and to document this in accordance with data protection law. The provider of this technology is Cybot A/S, Havnegade 39, 1058 Copenhagen, Denmark (hereinafter "Cookiebot").
When you enter our website, a connection is established to Cookiebot's servers to obtain your consents and other declarations regarding cookie use. Subsequently, Cookiebot stores a cookie in your browser in order to be able to assign the consents granted to you or their revocation. The data collected in this way is stored until you request us to delete it, delete the Cookiebot cookie yourself or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies. Mandatory legal storage obligations remain unaffected.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke it at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact details:
Data protection supervisor
We use the Google Tag Manager. The provider is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
The Google Tag Manager is a tool that allows us to embed tracking or statistical tools and other technologies on our website. The Google Tag Manager itself does not create user profiles, does not store cookies and does not perform any independent analyses. It only serves to manage and play out the tools integrated via it. However, the Google Tag Manager records your IP address, which may also be transmitted to Google's parent company in the United States.
The use of the Google Tag Manager is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in a quick and uncomplicated integration and management of various tools on his website. If a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG, insofar as the consent includes the storage of cookies or access to information in the user's terminal device (e.g. device fingerprinting) as defined by the TTDSG. The consent can be revoked at any time.
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Ireland Limited ("Google"), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Google Analytics enables the website operator to analyze the behavior of website visitors. In doing so, the website operator receives various usage data, such as page views, dwell time, operating systems used and the origin of the user. This data is summarized in a user ID and assigned to the respective end device of the website visitor.
Furthermore, Google Analytics allows us to record your mouse and scroll movements and clicks, among other things. Furthermore, Google Analytics uses various modeling approaches to supplement the collected data sets and uses machine learning technologies in the data analysis.
Google Analytics uses technologies that enable the recognition of the user for the purpose of analyzing user behavior (e.g. cookies or device fingerprinting). The information collected by Google about the use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
The use of this service is based on your consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG. The consent can be revoked at any time.
Data transfer to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission. Details can be found here: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/controllerterms/mccs/
You can prevent the collection and processing of your data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
We have concluded an order processing agreement with Google and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
This website uses the functions of Google Analytics Remarketing. The provider is Google Ireland Limited ("Google"), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Google Remarketing analyzes your user behavior on our website (e.g. clicking on certain products) in order to classify you in certain advertising target groups and subsequently play suitable advertising messages to you when you visit other online offers (remarketing or retargeting).
Furthermore, the advertising target groups created with Google Remarketing can be linked with Google's cross-device functions. In this way, interest-based, personalized advertising messages that have been adapted to you depending on your previous usage and surfing behavior on one end device (e.g. cell phone) can also be displayed on another of your end devices (e.g. tablet or PC).
If you have a Google account, you can object to personalized advertising at the following link: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/.
The use of this service is based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG. The consent can be revoked at any time.
("Google"), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, (hereinafter "DoubleClick").
DoubleClick is used to display interest-based advertisements to you throughout the Google advertising network. The advertisements can be targeted to the interests of the respective viewer with the help of DoubleClick. For example, our ads may be displayed in Google search results or in banner ads associated with DoubleClick.
The use of this service is based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO and § 25 Para. 1 TTDSG. The consent can be revoked at any time.
For more information on how to object to the advertisements displayed by Google, please refer to the following links: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads and https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
On our website, we have included links to our internet presences in social networks (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIN and Xing). We would like to point out that these are only links that forward to our website in the aforementioned networks, they are not so-called plugins with which you could, for example, "share" or "like" information on our website in the networks. As far as we are aware, it is not technically possible for social networks to collect personal data on our website via the mere links. For the purpose and scope of data collection after the forwarding, please refer to the privacy information of the respective network.
This website embeds videos from the website YouTube. The operator of the website is Google Ireland Limited ("Google"), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
When you visit one of our websites on which YouTube is embedded, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. In doing so, the YouTube server is informed which of our pages you have visited.
Furthermore, YouTube may store various cookies on your terminal device or use comparable technologies for recognition (e.g. device fingerprinting). In this way, YouTube can obtain information about visitors to this website. This information is used, among other things, to collect video statistics, improve the user experience, and prevent fraud attempts.
If you are logged into your YouTube account, you allow YouTube to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
YouTube is used in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Insofar as a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG, insofar as the consent includes the storage of cookies or access to information in the user's terminal device (e.g. device fingerprinting) within the meaning of the TTDSG. The consent can be revoked at any time.
We use Purement for the purpose of tracking the CO2 emissions of our website or app.
Purement is a cloud-based software that can calculate and display the CO2 consumption for websites, assets (images, videos, etc. ) as well as external resources (scripts, images, videos, etc. ) by temporarily capturing the IP address to send a script. By recording, it is possible to analyze where measures can be taken to reduce the CO2 emissions of the website or app.
The use of Purement is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the presentation of CO2 emissions. Insofar as a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG, insofar as the consent includes the storage of cookies or access to information in the user's terminal device (e.g. device fingerprinting) as defined by the TTDSG. The consent can be revoked at any time for the future.
As part of the analysis, all loaded URLs and any loaded assets on our website are transmitted to Purement when the website is called up in order to record the associated CO2 emissions. Inevitably, the IP address of the person visiting the website is also transmitted, but this is neither further processed nor stored by Purement, but deleted after the collection of non-personal data for statistical analysis.
Further information on data processing at Purement can be found at https://purement.io/meta/privacy-policy/.